The ultimate bachelorette party game
If you’re currently planning an epic bachelorette party, we highly recommend including a couple of fun bridal shower games in your schedule! The How Well Do You Know the Bride? game is a huge favourite of ours because it’s a) incredibly simple to play and b) it always brings a smile to the bride and her guests’ faces! Today, we’re sharing a simple guide to playing the How Well Do You Know the Bride? game, as well as a handy printable quiz sheet to make life a little bit easier!
How do you play the How Well do You Know the Bride game?
Give the bride a copy of the quiz sheet and ask her to fill in her answers. You can do this before the bachelorette party, or on the day, if there’s some spare time.
On the day, gather all the guests in one place and pass around the quiz sheets for them to fill out. Make sure you’re blaring a fun playlist and that everyone has got a cocktail in hand!
After 10 or 15 minutes, you’re ready to start. Ask each guest to swap their quiz sheet with the person beside them for grading.
Now comes the fun part! You can do this bit yourself, or have another guest – maybe a confident friend or bridesmaid – take the lead. Read out each question one by one, asking guests to shout out their answers. The winner gets the prize!
What are the requirements for playing How Well Do You Know the Bride? game
1. Numerous copies of our printable quiz sheet for our How Well Do You Know the Bride? game – one for each guest, including the bride.
2. A sufficient supply of pens or pencils for everyone
3. A winner’s prize – this could be anything from a bottle of Champagne to a T-shirt featuring the bride’s face!
How do you play the Bride: How Well Do You Know Her?
1. Provide the bride with a copy of the quiz sheet and ask her to complete it. This can be done prior to or on the day of the bachelorette party, if there is any spare time.
2. On the day of the event, gather all guests in one location and distribute the quiz sheets for them to complete. Assemble a fun playlist and ensure that everyone has a cocktail in hand!
3. After about ten or fifteen minutes, you’re ready to begin. Solicit from each guest the exchange of their quiz sheet with the person next to them for grading.
4. Now comes the enjoyable part! You can do this part yourself or delegate it to another guest – perhaps a confident friend or bridesmaid. Each question will be read aloud one by one, with guests encouraged to shout out their responses. The prize is awarded to the winner!
Our Favorite Questions: How Well Do You Know the Bride?
If you prefer to create your own quiz sheet, we thought it might be beneficial to start with a bank of questions. Without further ado, here are some of our favourite questions for the How Well Do You Know the Bride? game:
- What would her ideal honeymoon entail?
- What is her signature cocktail?
- Which subject was her favourite in school?
- Which of the following is the bride’s middle name?
- Where did she meet the man who would become her husband?
- What shade of blue are her eyes?
- How many different wedding gowns did she try on?
- What was her initial occupation?
- What is her all-time favourite film?
- Is she more of a cat or a dog person?
- What location did the proposal take place?
- Which of her habits is the most vexing?
- What is the total number of countries she has visited?
- Who is more disorganised, she or her future spouse?
- What is her nefarious pleasure?
- Who is her most heinous crush?
- What is her all-time favourite karaoke song?
- What is her preferred moniker for her future husband?
- What is her undiscovered talent?
- Whom would she invite to dinner?