We’ve got you covered whether you’re rocking a new sparkler and looking for the perfect nails for your #ringselfie, looking for nail inspiration for your summer nuptials, or looking for a chic mani for your honeymoon. This season, we’ve rounded up our favourite summer wedding nails (which are also appropriate for brides, bridal parties, and guests!) to inspire your big day talons. Whether you prefer a classic, minimal, chic, or statement bridal manicure, there is something for everyone here…
1. Are you seeking the ideal Something Blue? Sally Hansen’s In Full Blue-M shade, which Lauren’s List wore on her wedding day, is ideal!
2. We are obsessed with Frances Liang’s naked and pastel #dotticure (yes, that is a real term!).
3. Paintbox Nails’ chic coral and gold foil nails will take you effortlessly from vows to vacation!
4. Featuring a watercolour design, gold foil, and studs, we’re obsessed with SoNailicious’ abstract bridal nail look.
5. Geometric enthusiasts will fall in love with Shoreditch Nails’ chic geo bridal mani.
6. Chrome nails will enhance the glitz of your new bling. Choose an opaque pastel pink or white, such as this one from Blush ProMua, for a pearl-like, bridal look.
7. Pearl lovers will adore this on-trend nail look created for LMS X Dry By London by Nails By Mei.
8. For an enduring bridal nail look, nothing beats a soft pink. OPI’s Baby Take A Vow shade is one of our favourites.
9. The dried flower trend is here to stay, and we’re particularly fond of these vogue nails by Nails & Brows, which were created using genuine delicate flower petals.
10. How adorable are Nina Park’s floral nails? Go Scratch It’s nail wraps were used to create this lovely effect.
11. Summer flower power nail design by Bluesy Nails gives you floral nail goals!
12. We’re swooning over this abstract manicure called Like Desire by Paint Box Nails, which is the perfect shade of orange-y red. This is definitely a summer manicure to make a statement with!
13. Nargis Khan’s ‘Something Blue’ reverse manicure at Tips Nail Bar is everything!
14. Ditch the traditional French manicure in favour of something more exciting, such as Olive & June’s gold celestial mani.